How does the SOOTHE Regimen work?
Each product in the SOOTHE Regimen has been carefully formulated with ingredients to address sensitive skin.
- SOOTHE Gentle Cream Wash sweeps away skin impurities without harsh surfactants.
- SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment contains RFp3, our proprietary peptide technology to help reduce the visible signs of dry, irritated sensitive skin.
- SOOTHE Moisture Replenishing Cream utilizes unique patent-pending RF COLD FISSION™ to replenish skin’s natural moisturizing factors without the use of traditional emulsifiers.
- SOOTHE Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only mineral-based sunscreens (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide) to help deflect ultraviolet rays, keep the skin’s surface cool and minimize the appearance of facial redness.
For best results, before using the SOOTHE Regimen, read our product-specific instructions.
When can I expect to see results from the SOOTHE Regimen?
Relief from dryness can be experienced after just one use of the SOOTHE Regimen. Our clinical results proved that an improvement in visible redness and drying may be achieved in as few as five minutes after using the SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment.
Within days to weeks of using the SOOTHE Regimen, your skin may feel and look smoother with a visible reduction in facial redness. Over time, the ingredients in the SOOTHE Regimen will help support your delicate, natural skin barrier, allowing your skin to become more resilient.
Do I need to use all of the SOOTHE Regimen steps to get results?
For best results, we recommend using the complete SOOTHE Regimen. Skipping any one step may minimize results.
How long should I use the SOOTHE Regimen?
If your skin is chronically sensitive when exposed to common physiological and environmental stressors, you may need to use the SOOTHE Regimen continuously.
If your skin’s sensitivity is more occasional than chronic, we recommend using the SOOTHE Regimen for at least 60 days. After two months, if your skin feels smooth and moisturized, you may begin to incorporate other products or Regimens into your routine. To do this, we recommend testing new products on your skin first to ensure sensitivity will not return.
- Apply a small amount of the product to your jawline or neck. Wait 30 seconds, then wash off. Repeat up to three times daily for three days.
- Apply each product to a separate area of skin. Repeat product tests in the same area as the original application.
- Monitor your skin for three days. Watch for redness, dryness, peeling or swelling.
- After three days, if you determine your skin can tolerate the ingredients in our more active products, begin incorporating them into your skincare routine every other day and gradually build up to daily usage.
Can I use the SOOTHE Regimen if I am pregnant or nursing?
If you are pregnant or nursing, we recommend consulting your doctor first before making any changes to your skincare or cosmetic routine. To better assist your doctor, find a full list of our products and ingredients here.
For a more customized routine for your skin tone, please visit our Solution Tool.
For additional FAQs and product information, visit RF Connection.